Gen.Kdo. XXXIII A.K, Seekommandant & 702 I.D.

Trondheim var hovedstøttepunkt for marinen med en rekke viktige hovedkvarterer for nord-atlanteren. 200 lette og tyngre flak stillinger skulle bl.a forsvare havnen og flyplassen.

Moderators: Stutzpunkt, KOS

JornN

Hi
I've been out of town for a few days, that's why there have been no response from me.
I understand from a response from Erik E that he wishes communication in English to be kept at Axis forum, so this will be my last response in this link.

Tore E: Yes I have a little information, there are 6 bunkers inside the area of Ringve Museum and 3 close to the fence at the outside, of which the flight command bunker is one. Mainly close defence and shelters.
We can continue this in your new string about Ringve (norwegian).

Panzerwerk: Communication via PM or direct mail. About visiting the flight command bunker: Yes that is possible, but I'll make an appointment when I know to when expect your arrival.

For some information about the Lade area including Ringve, take a look at this link (in Norwegian): http://www.kystfort.com/forum/topic1081.html
JornN
Erik H
Site Admin

JornN wrote:Hi
I understand from a response from Erik E that he wishes communication in English to be kept at Axis forum, so this will be my last response in this link.
I think that was me (Erik H) who said that under a different thread. Using the forum at Axis for english where also my suggestion. I allow english on a case to case basis on this forum, but my main message is that this is a norwegian forum. We are probally going to loose a lot of information with this policy, but we are certain to loose a lot of future norwegian members if I allow the forum to turn more and more into english. Its all the norwegian members that have made this forum and my job is to keep this bulk of members happy.

Erik H
Panzerwerk

Hallo,

I just hope the moderator will alow moderates posts in english.
I think most foreigners (at least me) can somewhat follow the discussion
in norwegian. However, when posting additions and/or information there
is no other means to do this then in english. When english posts aren't allowed a lot of information will be lost.. And sharing info should be the
first goal of any forum. Interestingly, the AW covers the whole of Europe
and that's where the joint force in research lays.

just my 2 cents,

Peter
Paul S.

The SEEKO should be in same area, and as mentioned a have noted Nordregate 8. im not 100 % certain if its SEEKO, or just one of the offices for SEEKO sub units.
SEEKO pr.9/8-43 Nordregate 14
Paul S.

Return to “Trondheim”