Info Norway

Welcome to the international section of the Kystfort.com forum.
In this section, Non-Norwegian speakers can post information or ask questions regarding German fortifications and defences in Norway during WW2.

Moderators: Stutzpunkt, KOS

jopaerya

Hello All

I am looking for information or maps from Norway with all names on it like Festungen , Verteidigungsbereichen and
Stp. Gruppen , who can help me , reference's from archive are also very welcome . I have the same information from
the other parts of the A.W. but not much from Norway . I hope to get a better and completer view of Norway .

Regards Jos
jopaerya

Hello

I allways thought and know that Norwegian bunkerfans were/are very helpfull ??

Regards Jos
Erik H
Site Admin

Hello

I dont think we have more maps than you do. The maps I have is from other people in the forum and they are very common. If its ok for them I can send you some lowres copies and you can see if you have them or not. Could we trade maps? I allways wanted a good copy from danmark, but I dont know what you have.

dont have anyting from festungs, but I do have several books that have maps in them from festungs and costal defence groups, but you have to get yourselv a copy of them. some of the maps are from the war and some are made spesific for the book. MKB Fjell, Festung Lista, Sunnmøre i festung Norwegen, the adolf guns (dietl/Theo), med kontroll over leia and mandal 40-45 are some of the books found on the webshop "Krigsbunkeren"

http://www.mamut.net/krigsbunkeren/prodlist.htm
Buying from this place supports the "kystfort" community

books are the answar to your question! (well, some of it).

Also working with a map over south norway.. 95% done... soon out

Erik H
Attachments
kystfort_teaser.jpg
kystfort_teaser.jpg (143.1 KiB) Viewed 287 times
jopaerya

Takk Erik H.

The Festungen in Norway are well known , but are there any Verteidigungsbereichen or Stützpunkt Gruppen in Norway .

I know Stp.Gr. Fjell but are there more ??

Regards Jos
Paul S.

I dont think we have more maps than you do. The maps I have is from other people in the forum and they are very common. If its ok for them I can send you some lowres copies and you can see if you have them or not. Could we trade maps? I allways wanted a good copy from danmark, but I dont know what you have.
This sums up the attitude most people have. If you dont have anything, you dont get anything. And you also get loads of crap they have recived from others.
Im doing the same now, after have been "fucked" by norwegians,danes, dutchmen(no, not you Jos !!) and germans.
I dont care, i help if im in good mode, and i dont give it all if i have something people want. Helping people gives a lot of work, and after helping them you are asked to help more.
Many of us are turned into the asshole we often met when we started with this.
The lack of answer to you question doesnt surprise me at all. The info you are asking about is known and the maps does exists. The forum is not the place where you get such info in public.
Regards
Paul S.
jopaerya

Thanks Paul

For your support , maybe I was asking to much .

Regards Jos

Return to “International section of the kystfort.com forum”