Welcome to the English section

Welcome to the international section of the Kystfort.com forum.
In this section, Non-Norwegian speakers can post information or ask questions regarding German fortifications and defences in Norway during WW2.

Moderators: Stutzpunkt, KOS

Erik H
Site Admin

Post by Erik H »

In this section, Non-Norwegian speakers can post information or ask questions regarding German fortifications in Norway during WW2. Please direct all question to this section.

As we do not know how much need there is for such a section, this is currently just a temporary and it will be evaluated in January 2009.

Erik H
German

Post by German »

Hello!
I find this section very well! Super idea!
Bernd
Antonis

Re: Welcome to the English section

Post by Antonis »

Hi i am new here. I am the member of the big WW2 diggers club in Baltic states. We are digging in Eastern Europe. Would like to be friends with Norwegian people witch have the same hobby as we do, and maby in the future we could make one big club and you could come to us and we come to you for more information. So i live in Levanger now,could you tell me some information about ww2 places in Levanger,or the places around to have a small trip to see the ww2 places.
Lancer4321

Post by Lancer4321 »

I am an amateur historian and designer of conflict simulations. I am currently working on a project about the German invasion of Norway in 1940 and am hoping someone who frequents this site might be able to help me with my research. I am trying to find information about the Norwegian coastal defenses which were in place BEFORE the Germans invaded (in other words, those defenses which Norway constructed before the invasion to defend itself, not those facilities built by the Germans after they had already occupied the country).

I would greatly appreciate any assistance or information anyone might provide.

Thank you.
Erik H
Site Admin

Post by Erik H »

this might not help, but what english books have you seen so far about the german campagin in Norway? Most costal fortifications where in action and they should be mentioned.

Erik H
Grunnlegger Kystfort.com siden 2005
http://www.krigsbunkeren.no
insidedrammen

Post by insidedrammen »

Hello...Please help in pointing h.utendoerffer Nurnberg 12 ...Please husk ID
What year? The use?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “International section of the kystfort.com forum”